Sunday, September 12, 2010

Matilda Jane Trunk Show. and of course, Cozette Couture Too!











Listen Up Girls!!!! I am hosting a Matilda Jane party on Wednesday night (Sept. 15th ) from 6-8pm. I will have a TON of Cozette Couture available to buy as well. I am making stuff right as we speak, so..... new, fabulous, never before seen, headbands and hair accessories coming right up! I am putting together some stuff to coordinate with the Matilda Jane current line. Many people are unaware that Matilda Jane also has an adult line, so don't skip out on the party if you don't have a little girl. And of course, Cozette Couture is for ALL ages.... so hurry on over to One Cherry Woods Sandy (pepperwood), on Wednesday night and stock up on some darling must have items. In the mean time check out www.matildajaneclothing.com to get a little sneak peak. I attended a Matilda Jane show a few weeks ago and picked up this TO DIE for blue top for my daughter... can you stand it?? Bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment