Thursday, September 16, 2010

Snag My Bog Button!




OK, so my blog button was maybe having an issue for a minute or two, but is all fixed now! YAY! So..... Please feel free to put my button on your blog! My button is in the left column, you just copy and paste it. Thanks so much!
So, I can't stand how darling this little girl is! Loving these pictures. Photography done my peekaboo photography. This green lace headband is in MY ETSY shop right now... so hop, skip and take a little jump on over there and buy it quick before I run out!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures! Definitely bookmarking your site. There's a particular friend in general I MUST show your blog to!

    New follower from blog hop. Would love a follow back!

    Ruthie Joyce
    www.mysocalledhomeschoollife.com

    ReplyDelete