Thursday, October 28, 2010

I heart Feathers!




I love feathers! Seriously, don't feathers just make you smile? And wouldn't you agree that just about anything looks just a little bit more fabulous with a feather added to it!!!!??? This is a great headband to add just the perfect amount of flare to your outfit! It is made from an ivory, dusty rose and brown feather and of course, an ivory FEATHER! Its hard to tell by this beautiful photo (done by Skye Johansen) but this headband has not one, but TWO beautiful hand crafted flowers. This headband is now available in my ETSY shop. Link is in the right hand column of this blog.

4 comments:

  1. This one is sooo sweet! And the girl is extra adorable. Once my friend's baby grow up a little and will actually leave a headband in I'm going to get her this one (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter bought a headband from you at the What Women Want in St. George and we are wanting more. It is on a skinny plastic headband with teeth so it doesn't slide. How can we get more? She loves it. raycarehardy@q.com

    ReplyDelete