Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Madness!




So excited about this weekend, I can't sleep. Or maybe it's the fact that I have been making flowers and headbands by the hundreds until strange hours of the night. Either way, I am looking forward to this weekend like you wouldn't believe. Two of the biggest boutiques Cozette Couture has been a part of!
The first is the Treehouse boutique in Draper from 9-9pm on Friday October 22. This should be amazing! There are over 50 AMAZING vendors! Free tasting from Noodles and Company from 5-8pm.
Second, drumroll......... What Women Want Expo in St. George! YAY! This will be held at the Dixie Convention Center, hours are Friday October 22 from 10-8 and Saturday from 10-6. There will be over 250 vendors and tickets are $5.
I am sad I will be missing the Treehouse boutique, but I will have some of my brand new stuff there (and it is fabulous, I must say). For anyone who just may be in St. George this weekend, come on over and visit my booth!!! Either way, pick yourself up some Cozette Couture this weekend! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment