Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!





























So here is a small glance at my Christmas 2010 Collection. I have been selling it for a couple of weeks now, but am just now getting a chance to post some pictures of it. I started out with wanting to do all light pink, cherry red and lime green, but then decided to throw in some aqua. Who doesn't love themselves a little aqua. I have a vintage mercury Christmas from Anthropologie that I have had for years that inspired the color scheme for this years collection. Hope you enjoy. Purchase now in MY ETSY.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE and more Love your stuff! :) I found you on Little Miss Momma and I will be an avid follower! I'd love to feature your stuff on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from Little Miss Momma

    ReplyDelete