Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Simplicity Photography





























SOOOOO excited about this photo shoot! Not to mention these adorably beautiful children.. seriously have you ever seen more darling kids in your life??!! My cute friend came to me with these outfits and wanted me to make coordinating headbands, and voila! Here are the finished products. So happy with how they turned out. Many of the fabrics I used are vintage, which means...... availability is limited, so snag one up quick.. some are currently listed in MY ETSY shop. Link is the the right hand side bar. Photography done by Simplicity. Talk about talent!

12 comments:

  1. Your stuff is so lovely found you from Little Miss Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss Momma referred me to your blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable...and so is your Etsy shop! I hopped over here from LMM! New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these on Angies site... bougt asap! I'm soooo excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stuff! I found your site through little miss momma blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your stuff from LMM. LOVE EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so talented! =) Found you from LMM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Blog! A follower from LMM!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopped by from LMM. I adore your hair goodies!! I can't wait to get mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped in from LMM. Love your stuff. I want to order bunches for all my friends having babies!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopped by to sneak a peek and I was sent by LMM. With so many little ones in my life, i'm going to have to order a few, or 20! :) VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, these kids are too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete