Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vintage Flower Brooch







Cozette Couture is not JUST for little missy's... It can be for you too! This brooch and bracelet were part of a custom order. I loved the way they turned out. My flower brooch is listed in MY ETSY shop. Hop on over and grab one for yourself. I have a simple one listed, but the color combinations are endless, so let your imagination run wild. Photography done by www.kayleent.com.
Happy Thanksgiving!
P.S. How cute is my friend Megan? Check out her amazing work at Pink Piggy Designs and Utah Bride Blog.

3 comments:

  1. love these! love all your products! amazing!
    stopping by from little miss momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo glad I found you thru Little Miss Momma LMM. Breathtaking everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots you you are wearing - where are they from??

    ReplyDelete