Monday, November 8, 2010

The Winter 2010 Collection... a sneak peek.











I am so happy about my Holiday/Winter Collection. These pictures are just a little taste of all of the exciting things I have been creating. I love this time of year and I love the color schemes that come along with it.




I will be a vendor at the most fabulous boutique in all of Utah..... OH SWEET SADIE, and I promise you, you are NOT going to want to miss this one. It is packed full of some of the most creative and unique treasures that you can stock up on for holiday gifts. If you aren't familiar with this show check out there website or facebook page.




The show is open to the public November 11-13th. The show is located at SoDa Row at Daybreak 4563 West Kestrel Wise Road, South Jordan, 84095

No comments:

Post a Comment